All-you-can-stamp Christmas Card Buffet - £6.00

Saturday 20 July 2013

Baby Wipe Card





Hi Everybody!

Just a quick post today to showcase a gorgeous new set that I'm loving at the minute.  The two images used above are from the new Happy Day stamp set. The technique I've used on the medallion to get the lovely mottled effect is the Baby Wipe Technique, where basically you splodge different colours of ink onto a folded up baby wipe and use that as your ink pad. The colours I used on my baby wipe were Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Pacific Point and Coastal Cabana.  The card itself is made using Coastal Cabana - this is one of our new colours and is fast becoming a favourite of mine! 

I stamped the medallion onto Shimmery White cardstock and stamped the sentiment with black Stazon. It was then all finished off with a few rhinestones.

TFL! Joanne x

No comments: